Monday 6 April 2020

36 Days of type – Letter V – End of Project


During my fourth week I decided to resign from trying to keep up with this project. As it stood I was pushing myself to far and it was having a negative result of my health as a consequence. Therefore until I changed my current work life balance situation I am stopping this project. This month I created the letter V leaving letters: W, X, Y, and Z to be finished at an unspecified date.

What have I learned from this project?

The two most impactful things I have learned from this project is firstly the power of compounding. I can see from my first artwork through to my last that I have grown as an illustrator. The hypothesis I was seeking to discover the truth behind was how impactful was learning through practice rather than learning through studying and I feel I have learned this first-hand in full. Daily practice is powerful, and I am keen to return to this practice once it has become sustainable.

Secondly as it stands my current model for income is not sustainable working 39 hours a week at a dead-end job is not allowing me to achieve my goals effectively. I need to transition into a monetary path that allows me to be in control of my schedule. It is my intention to resolve this by creating a company and pursuing a business venture that allows me to be in control of my schedule. This will allow me to return to my fast track progress for personal artistic growth.

I will continue to explore these topics in the posts to come on this blog with new projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts