Tuesday 20 November 2018

Foundation Degree Year 2 / 2018 - 2019

I began the first semester of my second year in my Foundation degree in Animation & Illustration on September 14th and since then I have completed my first module covering the topic of Character Design. Currently I am in the process of developing and executing 3 modules covering the topics of print making techniques, digital skills acquisition in animation, and my personal professional development of this blog.

This blog post Is designed to update you all on exactly what I have done this year so far regarding my year 2nd year in my foundation degree as well as touch upon how I got on during my summer projects and what I took from it all. The following blog posts will express what I covered throughout the dates of June – September, as well as my first module and the early aspect of my second one from the dates of September – November.

You can expect In-depth posts covering the topics off:

·       Summer Freelance Experience.
·       Summer Project.
·       Character Design Module.
·       Early Alternative Techniques module.
·       Industry/Personal Research
·       First and following weekly reflective process.

The aim of this blog is the same as the previous year, to outline my growth and development as well as stand as another point of stimulation and documentation against my goals as a creative. What I seek to cover over the next years scripted posts are as follows:

1.    Investigate the transferable skills and professional requirements necessary for your proposed career or development within my chosen career path. By looking into and analysing other artists and studios work professional in the industry.
2.    Perform weekly reflections to stimulate constant and consistent growth as a creative aspiring to reach professional standard in my chosen career path.
3.    Demonstrate knowledge and application of current and occurring modules throughout my year for the purpose of self-critique and refined understanding of my growing skillset.

I expect to be posting on a regular basis from this point onwards and hope that you will all join me on my journey as an aspiring industry standard creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts